Declan Burke has interviewed me for his excellent CrimeAlwaysPays website.
Hunting Shadows gets a great review on Crime Fiction Lover website.
- How to get a first draft done quickly
- Thinking about what’s important (and what’s not) for the first draft.
- Raise awareness of clichés in crime fiction
- Think about how you can avoid clichés in your own writing
- Consider the advantages and disadvantages of writing a series
- Make a decision about your novel – will it be the first in a series or a stand-alone novel?
· Overcome obstacles that prevent you from writing
· Get the first draft of your novel down on paper